This course is for women only
Energize, recharge, and jumpstart your health and fitness with this fabulous, high-energy, FUN workout with fitness coach and OT Yael Bleiberg! These three workouts feature Jewish music only and Yael is an engaging, encouraging teacher, taking you for a ride that’s as challenging as it is entertaining. A great way to make exercise a doable part of your routine. Dust off that stationary bike, treadmill, or elliptical, and get fit TODAY!
- This woman-only series includes a thorough introduction to setting up your bike and proper form for riding to ensure your safety and stability.
- Contains 3 full-length cycling sessions to challenge your cardiovascular capacity, strength, and stamina so you can use them interchangeably to mix up your workout.
- A 10-minute stretching module to work your upper and lower body.
- Each class will challenge you in a variety of ways, all to the tune of well-known Jewish singers and/or motivational instrumental tracks.
- Stationary bike classes may also be done on an elliptical machine or treadmill. While following the intensity and resistance guidelines, positioning is unchanged.
The Series Includes 6 Videos:
- Introduction 1: Proper Bike Setup and Riding Position.
- Introduction 2: What is RPM, RPE, and Intensity in a Spinning class?
- Ride 1: 50 minute “Endurance Doesn’t Mean Easy!” Ride.
- Ride 2: 40 minute “Climb it Up!” Ride.
- Ride 3: 40 minute “High Intensity Tabatas, Sprints, and more!” Ride
- 10 minute “Upper Body and Lower Body Stretches.”
What You Will Need:
- A stationary bicycle, treadmill, or an elliptical machine.
- Proper footgear, towel, water bottle, and a great attitude!
- All music included is non copyrighted instrumental or approved Jewish music.
- The instructor is modestly dressed throughout the workout.
What you’ll learn:
- A thorough understanding of proper riding technique and form to ensure a safe and effective ride
- 3 great diversified rides that will improve your cardiovascular performance.
- Improved stamina and endurance.
- Increased muscular strength.
Number of Classes
Yael has been a certified fitness professional since 1993. She has taught Step, Kick Boxing, and Strengthening, and has focused on her Spinning passion for the past 15 years. Yael is accredited by ACE and by Schwinn as a cycling instructor, and by Madd Dog Athletics as both a Spinning and as a RockStar instructor. She has furthered her education in kinesiology, exercise physiology, and anatomy. She runs a Spinning studio in Efrat, Israel. In addition, Yael works as an occupational therapist, and as a life coach in Israel. She is featured in Studio Sweat on Demand livestream classes.