Do you sometimes feel that…
Over the years there’s been a decline in the deep, intimate connection that your marriage once had…?
You feel so frustrated knowing that you love your husband, yet struggle to connect to him the way you wish you could…?
Your marriage is really ok, you’re grateful, yet you wish you could pump more life, depth and excitement into it…?
You sometimes feel a sense of sadness and loneliness in your marriage …?
You can’t seem to keep a focused mind during intimacy. You wonder why you feel so stressed?
You find it hard to find a time when you’re both ‘in the mood’?
After having kids, your intimate life is just not what it used to be… you’re just too exhausted…?
I’m Devora Levy’s and I invite you to join my special online course, From Heaven Down to Earth.
This is where you will discover tools, insights and so much more on how to take your intimate marriage to a new level. A rich source of love and connection, all from the comfort and privacy of your home.
Intimacy is deeply important and precious to us and yet… it’s complex and its loaded.
Jewish intimacy is a topic that demands to be treated with great care, sensitivity and respect; yet we need understanding and clarity.
We need answers!
Over the years, working with women, I have noticed that it is a relationship that is sometimes really difficult to figure out and to get real satisfaction, fulfillment and enjoyment from. We may have different desires to our husband, perhaps erroneous information or expectations. We may be going through changes in our bodies or experiencing different stresses in our lives.
This course is created specifically to help YOU, the Jewish women discover the answers, information and support you are seeking. I aim to create a genuine, accepting environment where a woman can have a comfortable, private forum where she is safe to explore her questions and difficulties with a strong Torah basis and real psychological insights and tools, gaining the clarity that she is looking for.
My hope is that you will leave this course feeling truly content in your relationship with your husband, where you will know and believe that you are deeply valuable and valued by your spouse and by yourself and where you will genuinely desire and appreciate physical intimacy.
You are invited to hop aboard the journey of a lifetime!
But wait… there’s more!
In addition to the seven classes you will receive valuable worksheets and review sheets to deepen the process of self-discovery.
THIS COURSE IS OPEN TO WOMEN ONLY.
Some things you can look forward to learning on this journey are:
• That you are not the only woman grappling with challenges.
• As a woman, you are so powerful and beautiful.
• That intimacy is deeply precious to Hashem and that the Torah has so much depth and wisdom to offer us.
• There are so many tools out there- there is hope! You can absorb a healthy, positive outlook on intimacy and get clarity about sexual functioning, and how out bodies are wired to enjoy intimacy.
• You can confidently express your needs in a way that really works.
• You can experience real freedom from all that’s been holding you back, opening the way to genuine emotional intimacy.
• You can achieve a truly fulfilling, intimate bond with your husband.
• Men and women simply have very different ways of functioning both physically and emotionally, and there are ways to create mutual understanding and connection.
• A deep belief in your ability to create and maintain everlasting love, passion, and connection in your relationship. And real tools to start enjoying intimacy more.
What people are saying…
“Both my husband and I are extremely grateful for the shift in our intimate life that has happened due to this invaluable knowledge. Thank-you!!”
“You have a very real, genuine and transparent way of relating to women. I feel so validated and supported. And there is so much practical wisdom.”
“There is so much information here that I realized I simply was never taught. And I love how you cover every area; emotional, practical and spiritual.”
“This is the best investment I’ve ever made -for my precious marriage and my life!”
Here are some frequently asked questions:
Q: Do you have Rabbinical backing?
I get guidance regarding the content and structure of the course from Rabbi Dovid Ostroff Shlita, a student of Rav Moshe Shternbuch shlita, as well as specific questions that come up.
Q:: How explicit are the classes in the course?
I will be as explicit as I can for the sake of clarity. So please make sure the materials you receive are kept private and personal. I approach this subject with deep reverence and respect, while trying to be as clear as possible, always aiming to keep it in the dignified, sacred place that it belongs.
Q: How long do I have access to the classes?
The classes are yours to keep so you can take them at your own pace! But I do request that you do not share the material with people who have not paid for the course.
Q: I am grateful that I do have a great marriage, can I still gain from your class?
Of course! Marriage is dynamic and alive and… always changing. I encourage women to be in a growth oriented mindset where there’s always more to learn. So whether you’re struggling or feeling really satisfied in your marriage, you can always take intimacy to a deeper level.
Q: Isn’t it enough that I learned this as a kallah?
As a kallah, it’s pretty hard to absorb information before you even understand what it really means in addition to it being an intense and emotional time which us why, as a teacher of brides, we are taught NOT to give too much information as it’s simply too overwhelming. As a married woman, now is the time to really grow with, explore and absorb this knowledge.
Q: What ages and stage is this course geared towards?
This course is geared towards married and/or marriage-minded women at any stage of their marriage.
Note: If you are a survivor of sexual abuse, dealing with mental illness or addiction in you or your spouse or are currently in an abusive relationship (physical or emotional), you must ask your therapist if this course is right for you. This course is not meant to be a substitute to therapy or to address cases of abuse or marital conflict. It may help in conjunction with other support but should not be used as a replacement for therapy.
Shalom Taskforce: 1-800-799-SAFE(7233) or text “START” to 88788.
In Israel, call Tahel at *2511.
What you’ll learn:
-Understanding how to create emotional intimacy and how physical intimacy helps build that powerful bond
– The role of the woman. What are our spiritual powers and our weaknesses? How we can feel so loved when becoming a receiver.
– Male and female differences in approaching intimacy. Understanding the mechanics, how arousal works and how we are wired differently.
– Understanding sexual desire or ‘lack thereof ‘. Overcoming different styles and needs in the sexual relationship. Working with, accepting and loving your body.
– Appreciating and overcoming challenges in Taharat Hamishpachah and how to transition through the different phases.
– The Torah’s approach to pleasure. And how you keep the passion alive.
– The secret to being an attractive and powerful woman. Getting in touch with our own inner spark.
– Conflict as an opportunity. How healing can open up the pathway for intimacy to be almost automatic. Seeing the gift in the most challenging areas.
– Understanding why our bodies don’t always seem to respond the way we want
– Ways to communicate and express feelings with each other. You will come to accept him more and communicate effectively.
– Building love and closeness. Loving ourselves. Intimacy with myself comes first. Having healthy boundaries.
– Safety and respect in intimacy; positive body image. You will learn how to prepare emotionally and physically for intimacy. By being a woman, you will allow him to be your man.
– Creating a growing and lasting, passionate relationship where pleasure only grows with time.
Number of Classes
Devora Levy, raised in South Africa has been working with women and teens in Israel and in virtual sessions abroad for the last fourteen years.
She is fully certified relationship coach. After attending Bnos Chava and Moreshet Torah Teacher training colleges, she trained by the Refuah Institute in Jerusalem, recognized by The American Association of Coaches and trained In Willliam Glasser’s Reality Therapy. She is also a certified JME Jewish marital intimacy educator as well as a yoga teacher.
Her goal as a coach is to empower Jewish women to make better choices and live a richer, more vibrant lifestyle. She explores different avenues whether it’s through understanding our emotions, exploring Torah wisdom or learning mindfulness and meditation techniques.
She feels very blessed to be living in Israel with husband and seven children.